Monday 5 November 2012

有你真好 ♥

More macaroons when i got home! =D These are the yummy ones! *happy*


Look! I am blogging now. Right now. At this hour. Can you believe it? I am trying to tell myself..i have a paper tomorrow..i am fine~ i am fine~ i am fine~ i am gonna die~ T_T Studied the notes for uncountable times already and yet i feel that i am not prepared for it yet. Damn. Lifeless people with a retarded brain T____T 

Anyway, just wanna let you know, i feel so much better now after meeting you and talk to you. It has been a tough week last week and i was totally overwhelmed. I am truly tired ='( I feel so tired of feeling tired. So tired.. Fluctuations of moods and it felt like a roller coaster ride. Just that i don't feel excited or anxious. No zest, just dampened spirit. 

Miraculously (yea, it felt like a miracle), i feel so much better after meeting you. I forgot i was supposed to feel tired, to feel pain and sad. I just talked to you. And i laughed. Thank you for the evening =)



My matcha milk tea with red bean =D His roasted milk tea with pop eggs.


Ochado Kajang. Finally we paid our visit.


Loving the zen atmosphere there. So comfy =)


The wooden table.


The lamp.


And our teas as models~ haha.


Pop eggs just pop in your mouth! O_o


Trying to act cute but failed LOL


This is more normal.


What is this? Lol.


T.I.R.E.D. Can totally see from my face =(


Although he has a dinner to attend, i made him stayed till the last minute to camwhore. Hahaha.



有你真好 






It's been raining everyday.
It's been raining all day.
Stop being such a crybaby already! Grrr.

No comments:

Post a Comment