Sunday 25 November 2012

Breaking dawn Part II ♥

He fetch me home again.


I said i was the one who said that i wanna take picture.. But i was busy eating. 


And drinking. Haha~




I said i want to watch and yeah~ we watched it.
Thank you~ ♥ ♥ ♥






Directed by: Bill Condon
Written by: Melissa Rosenberg, Stephenie Meyer
Starring: Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson, Taylor Lautner

Movie info: After the birth of Renesmee, the Cullens gather other vampire clans in order to protect the child from a false allegation that puts the family in front of the Volturi.

My rating: 5/5 ♥
Comment: Go watch it! =D


#love to go on a date like this. 
Bf on my right and BFF on my left. I am the lucky one ♥


Shit man. My eyebags are bigger than my eyes. 



Why is my post super short?
Cause i don't feel like blogging without pictures.
I couldn't upload pictures..
I exceeded the quota already? Seriously?
Can't upload any photo anymore? 
Omg, what do i do now? 
Stop blogging? T_____T

No comments:

Post a Comment