Friday 16 November 2012

Sinister

Why is it so hard to just watch a movie? Sigh~




Directed by: Scott Derrickson
Written by: Scott Derrickson, C. Robert Cargill
Stars: Ethan Hawke, Juliet Rylance, James Ransone

Movie info: Sinister is a frightening new thriller from the producer of the Paranormal Activity films and the writer-director of The Exorcism of Emily Rose. Ethan Hawke plays a true crime novelist who discovers a box of mysterious, disturbing home movies that plunge his family into a nightmarish experience of supernatural horror.

My rating: 3/5
Comment: The ultimate question throughout the movie is who is Mr. Boogie? Figured that out at the beginning already :( So, the ultimate reason for watching this is because i want to watch a horror movie, at the cinema. I want something more terrifying and something that would really scare the hell outta me..


This ain't scary also..


The brother's nerve breakdown is scarier -.-


I ♥ Subway.


Lunch before movie. My overflowing tuna. My Subway tasted extra delicious today despite my bad mood. He chose roasted chicken which he said it's tasteless.


Saw a long queue at Rock Music for some free concert tickets i think.


 
Nice kolam at Midvalley. Happy Deepavali to all! 



I was overwhelmed by inexplicable moodiness throughout the day.
不是不想说话、 而是有很多话讲不出、放在心里会安全点。
If i am to pay attention to everything that linger in my mind, not everyone will be pleased.
The power of ignorance is crucial.






No comments:

Post a Comment