Friday 2 November 2012

Time-off



I have been to Levain for more than once but this is the very first time i tried their macaroon. From what i know, macaroons are just sugar and sugar. I dislike sweet foods that taste just sugarly sweet if you know what i am talking about. I have my very own unique way of describing taste and scents. Plus, the tiny size and the price for such tiny stuff fail to attract me too. But~ since the last time i tried mum's friend's son's macaroon, i question my dis favorism about macaroons. They might be good after all. And since Levain is so famous for its macaroons so why not give it a try? #iamnotcomingbackformorehahaha.




Another reason i agreed to join the others is because i've been wanting to try their spicy seafood tomato soup for ages already since Jia Wern first recommended to me. We've planned lunch at Levain a few times but none succeeded. The soup was good~ =D A milder version of tomyam. Lol. Lots of squids, fish slices, prawns and a huge clam inside. Though i don't really eat other seafood other than fish and prawns and i never eat clam, i engulfed everything. Both the soup and my egg, ham and mayo bread. Haha. Wan Chien was the driver of the day. Pei Yee, Pei Sin, Yun Hua and i were the passengers. Thank you Missy Driver a.k.a my newly added follower for the ride! Hehe. *taking a break before the next paper on Tuesday -_____-*


Big clam!


This is still the best among the rest. 


The mushroom soup was wayyyyy~ too creamy. Pei Sin couldn't even finish hers.


Pei Sin's pizza slice.


Pei Yee's mushroom spaghetti. People said this is good too.


Wan Chien's cappuccino. 


Matcha and Passion fruit. The latter was better cause i couldn't taste green tea.


Blogging again cause i am so bored of studying. MNT dampens my spirit 6.02 x 10^23 times! Plus i just had three hours of sleep last night. Woke up at 4:30am cause of an upset stomach and that's it. I couldn't get back to sleep T___________T I am such a light sleeper. A tiny squeaky sound of the door, the creaking sound of the fan keep me awake all night. Dammit. My soul is still wandering in wonderland now. *massive headache*


No comments:

Post a Comment