Wednesday 1 June 2011

A date with her ♥

I was supposed to have a date with them but i ffk-ed them last minute. Well, to make my life less miserable lol.
I went on date with her instead. Her, i mean my aunty =) She was on a day off today. And so, she dated me for a movie. Went Alamanda. But wow, the queue at the cinema was the longest i have ever seen in my entire life! yes,i am being very dramatic here =) And the movie tickets, were either sold out or selling fast. What do you expect? It's school holidays babe! We decided to go shopping instead. We were shopping for babies' stuffs for her lovely twins. Me likey lol =D They are so cute. And those toys, can i have them? All? =.="


Went and had a bite at Big Apple =)


Before going back, we grabbed this =D


And later on in the car, potato chips! Haha!


I'm full like hell now cause i just had my dinner. Looks like this is all about foods! We love foods. Foods are essential to living beings like us, aren't they? Now, i'm not finding excuse for myself. It's a proven truth centuries ago! Well, maybe longer =)







Live to eat! =D


No comments:

Post a Comment