Friday 24 June 2011

Advance birthday surprise?

Got a message from Jia Wern asking me out for yamcha tonight at 21st Century. I don't normally go out at night cause you know, over-protective parents~ I'll receive numerous calls if i go out at night. Even if i'm out early and don't make it back home early (as in before 6pm) they will call too. If they can't reach me, they will call my friends. Hey, don't get me wrong here. I love my parents! =D And of course, i know they love me more! =p 
Well, i didn't reject her invitation cause she is Lee Jia Wern lol. I knew her since forever =) Same goes to my parents. Plus, she said she's gonna fetch so yes, on! xD I thought it's gonna be both of us only but suddenly i saw Norman with his friends and then Brian, Jia Yee, Ai May and Glynn sitting at another table. Wow? I don't really like surprises zzz. Cause i wouldn't know how to react. I always show people my nothing special punya face then they will say i'm emotionless =/ After that, more people started to show up. We had to move to another bigger table to fit all of us. I didn't really talk much la that night (like usual zzz) But really thank you ♥



 We didn't take much pictures that night. Everyone wasn't in the mood to pose?


 Chicken Maryland. They were asking why am i eating so much lol


Hot chocolate. No cold beverage allowed. I'm losing too much blood =/

AND THEN..


You see, 20 "o" cause i'm turning 20 this year. So creative. TJ's idea.


Brian was asking me to choose which "o" i wanna poke my candles into. And i said i don't want, poke dy become Fool zzz.


From Jia Yee, Ai May and Cheah. Very useful! Especially after yoga =D


From Jia Wern. She likes to give me shirt =.="


From Brian Fam. He said he finds it special wor.


From Foo Jessie. My sister lol. Suddenly she gave me that =.="


I want to say, sincerely,
Fam Sze Zheng, Tan Jia Yee, Tam Ai May, Lee Jia Wern, Cheng Kah Wei, Cheah Keat Loong, Yap Norman, Ng Wye Kit, Glynn Wong Kar Kay, Tan Kok Wai.
THANK YOU ALL
♥ ♥ ♥

 * * *


I don't think this is that pity egg? Yea sure, it's just another rotten egg. Must be it. Oh i'm so sorry!






Thank you! =)))


No comments:

Post a Comment