Thursday 23 June 2011

Dream came true..




I dreamt again! This is no big deal actually, i dream all the time~ But this time, it was rather weird. I can't remember what my dream was about. Little did i know, i was crying at the later bit of my dream and then..i was awaken by my own weeping sound. Creepy? My eyes were tearing in reality too omg. Oh wow! I was sleepy and so i slept back. Once again, i dreamt. I'm such a dreamer i know. This time, someone asked me for help to design another logo 0.0!!! Nightmare! And i think you know why lol.


 See, i dreamt of something like that. Sim and i drew a banner like that when we were in form 4.



All the time. That's why i'm sleeping most of the time but at inappropriate hours zzz..



* * *


Insecure? I'm always unsure about my own feelings, that's why i'm being hesitant. And often, i do not want to use my brain to think cause i try to follow what my heart says..




But, i don't want to hurt people anymore. I don't wanna end up like an useless sandpaper =(


Mixture of feelings. That's me.





This post is a bit jumbled up >.<"
Sorry is the word i'm searching for..


No comments:

Post a Comment