Wednesday 22 June 2011

The intruder!

Yes. I intruded my grandma's territory just now. When she was asleep. Excellent timing huh. I've time to at least do something to cover up if things go wrong xD Dad's fault la. I asked him wanna eat pasta or not. He said, yes. So, i went into the K-I-T-C-H-E-N to cook la. First time. I regained my confidence pretty fast leh xD

But i encountered some problems of course. Like, i can't find anything in the fridge that i can cook with the pasta. Then, i simply grabbed an egg. To make hard boiled egg ma. But i don't know how to boil one too =.=" I can't tell whether it's done dy or not. It ended up back in the tray. Omg la, i think it's an half-boiled egg now. I can't imagine what will happen if grandma tries to crack and cook it >.<" WARNING: Don't laugh! Then, i don't know how to work the stove. Again, don't laugh =.=" Another thing, i think i added too much water into the sauce. I wasn't thinking i don't why. It turned out to be quite watery. So i was thinking whether i should add something to make it more concentrated or not, like flour? People do things like that on tv.. Okay, fine, you can LOL now. Dont LMAO or ROFL can dy zzz. And there's this maid who never leave me alone! Keep kacau non-stop. Ish. I hate the washing part =/




Not bad la. Dad said it tasted okay. He even wanted another bowl =D I made him taste it first. Not a good daughter i know. Sisters ate it too. And so far, no toilet alert lar.

Oh, and i forgot to put on my body armour. Grandma still wanna nag. She said i shouldn't use dishwasher liquid to wash the wok cause it wasn't that oily. And if i didn't wash it thoroughly the chemical will stay and it's worse than grease. Ya meh? I washed it properly dy lor zzz.





Pity the egg i know grrr!



Ehhh, i ate too much today. Curry chee cheong fun, apam balik, sesame balls with red bean and some unknown yellow fillings, pasta and rice?! Oh no, why do i always have appetite to eat no matter what happens? I even wish i can eat all day only if Doomsday is to come tomorrow. Sigh~






Come diet lor!


No comments:

Post a Comment