Saturday 25 June 2011

Happy 20!

Happy 20! Sixteen, seventeen, eighteen, nineteen..no more TEEN! 0.0! Oh nooo~ We should start to do something to stop time from flying~
Started off my day with badminton. I love badminton C= While i was playing excitedly(?), Pui Yi showed up and told me that she has a message to deliver to me face to face. Wow, thank you =) And sorry for troubling you though you said you're super free till you can terberak many times? Hahaha.


Itu Cheng Kah Wei memang =.="


After that, i had lunch at Papparich with my bffs to kind of celebrate my birthday. Too bad Charissa can't make it =( It's been a while since we last met. We must really meet up more often from now on. It's fun! =D

♥ Chen Wen Yin, Sim May Yee, Grace Ng Mei Teng,
Glynn Wong Kar Kay, Charissa Chan Rui Wen ♥

Dry curry mee. I don't eat mee. But it was too late when i realised what i ordered =.=" It's tasted nice though lol.


After lunch, Wen Yin, Suk Che and i went and meet up Wendy Ong at Jusco Cheras Selatan. Thought of watching a movie but none matches our busy schedule so we didn't. Instead, we sat and chit chat at Food and Tea for hours. Kinda bored cause they were talking mostly about college stuffs which i know nothing about =.=" Wendy said i looked very blur. Sorry ya, i was daydreaming cause i was really sleepy =/ But it's good to meet up sometimes. We should do it more often xD Later on, we had dinner at Seven Wonders Kitchen. I miss the food there so much!


Grandmother fried rice. Tempting yolk!

Aunty Siew Lee gave me chocolate and wished me early in the morning =)
Her birthday is a day after mine. Happy Birthday to you! =D


 From Bald Oon =)


From Glynn and Charissa: Humming bird =)


Fully handmade: from Sim =DDD


From Wen Yin. She said she wants me to think of her whenever i use the thermos lol. Got message somemore =)


 From Kok Wai.


My cousin Yvonne's treat: Caramel Macchiato. Nice~ =D


Mum gave me that. Healthy as always~ =.="


What i would like to say here is, i'm really grateful for having all of you here with me. Thank you for all y'all wishes on Facebook, blog, phone calls and text messages. I really appreciated them all. You know i ♥ you, right? xDD






Not a teen anymore! =/


No comments:

Post a Comment