Sunday 21 August 2011

Breaking free.

Leg muscles are aching =( Unpleasant morning. I don't even feel like i slept. Was feeling one kind since the minute i woke up. Tired plus sleepy. Sis didn't wanna let me sleep the night before. Keep asking me Chemistry and chatting with me. I don't know why i entertained her although i could have fall asleep within seconds if i stop talking. To accompany her study cause form six is tough? Bad sister, dragged me along. Haha. Brunch at Serdang Sister's Yong Tau Foo. Heaty food again! My body felt so warm yesterday. But i'm sneezing now =.=" After brunch went KL again wth! My second home zzz. Went and parked our car at Pavillion and walked to Uniqlo. Grabbed a polo T and went home. Dad received a call and need to get back to work. I want to buy many so that i wouldn't need to wash clothes but not enough long pants leh. It would be better if i can get some which are waterproof. Super duper lazy i know! I hate doing laundry. Imagine the backache it will cause. And i realised a thing, i need to eat less from now onward! Especially junk food with lotsa MSG and sweet food. Seriously, body condition is deteriorating. Too reluctant to control my diet due to stress. So, i had bihun soup for dinner lol. Oh shit, it's Monday tomorrow! =/ But i'm going badminton before yoga. I wanna sweat alot! So that fever will go far away =( But too bad, badminton cancelled =.=


The curry chicken is ♥ =D!


Mum and her attitude is driving me crazy. This is the first time ever i hope that uni can start quicker. 


Learn the wisdom of compromise, for it is better
to bend a little than to break.    -Jane Wells-







But i'm not that elastic you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment