Friday 26 August 2011

Happy Birthday Cheng Kah Wei!

Went town to settle my uni fee. Ahh~ relieved. Another thing is done =D Got Cheng a present too. Actually this was the main reason i went to town. But the queue in the bank is so long! @@ Took only a couple of minutes to choose his present cause we were rushing =.=" I've been thinking to give him this when he came to celebrate my birthday that night. Hope he will like it lor~ =D



A photo frame? *nice or not, blue ^^*


The wrapper is nice right ;)


Why do i want to get him a photo frame and what is so special with it? Scroll down =)




The picture is the main point xD Let him choose his favourite somemore lol
ChengSeohyun



=)))*



And this bear is so stubborn. Don't wanna stand still. Glued it with UHU =.="



Teddy in blue overall =)



My HAPPY BIRTHDAY blends so well xD



Happy Birthday Cheng Kah Wei!



* * *



Made my nametag. FOO NANCY on rainbow =)
But how come no cartoon wan? =(



See, my name looks so huge O.o
Nevermind lah, i wanna stick my name all over the place. Full name xD







Iron deficiency.


No comments:

Post a Comment