Sunday 28 August 2011

I ♥ mooncake festival.

Because i love to eat mooncakes xD I admit it that i have a sweet tooth for foods. Semua pun sapu xDD Don't care about diabetes since Doomsday is coming soon. *i'm gonna advise my diabetic patients this way too next time LOL* And i love the family gathering on mooncake festival. So warming and comfortable. Under the moonlight, we are closer together =))) But this year's, gonna celebrate it in uni =(



♥ white lotus and golden pandan =D!



Crystalline skin one also ♥~



This one super ♥!!! Shanghai mooncake with yam fillings.
Eat it straight from oven. So delicious! xD


Went Tesco to buy my necessities for uni. Was rushing! Didn't manage to buy what were listed in my note. My broommmmmmm~~~ =.="


LIST OF THINGS TO BUY


  1. Digestivesssss ♥ (a lot!!!)
  2. Pillow
  3. Water boiler
  4. Hair dryer
  5. Mosquito repellent
  6. Pails
  7. Wastepaper basket
  8. Hi-iron Jacobs
  9. Oatkrunch~~~
  10. Oligo/Milo (mum doesn't allow) replaced with 10 seeds drink(?)
  11. Towels (?)
  12. Socks =.="
  13. Smaller water bottle
  14. Dynamo
  15. Brush (to wash clothes zzz)
  16. Locks (2)
  17. TV
  18. Peanut butter chocolate spread Lady's choice lol
  19. Mini fan. hot ahhh~
  20. Dress?!!?!!?
  21. Alarm clock
  22. Umbrella (i think i have it? it's hidden. somewhere)
  23. Shampoo
  24. Shower cream
  25. Maggie?
  26. Broom
  27. Dustpan
  28. Gayung



Unsure about the size eh..



Pillow ♥



Orange ♥ papaya. My favourite fruits xD



Hi-iron cause iron deficiency!!! In terrible need. I should be a part-time vampire lol.


Nice gathering last night. Dark and cooling. So romantic~ Though it wasn't that pleasant for me but most of them looked so happy and really enjoyed themselves. I'm happy too. Seeing other people happy can really brightens up your day =) So many singers among KHS sixth formers @@ Thanks Liew for the place and Boon Kiat for the siu yuk! So crunchy lah the skin. Yummy! *although i only ate two pieces*








I need dark circle concealer!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment