Tuesday 16 August 2011

Turned down date and more dates~




Random post cause i'm feeling real bored. Am going to buy laptop and printer with dad initially but dad said he has to date his friend's son along this morning and he hasn't show up till now. We are not going already i suppose. So, lifeless me stay at home and play Smurfs wth and blog. Aunt actually dated us all for a movie marathon tomorrow since last week but sis ffk last minute cause she wanna study at home. Exam is on the 22nd. "Ng tim ah" is all she has to say to make her excuse inarguable. Sounds so depressing =( I pity her! Form Six is really tough. I don't even dare to think back. I'll have nightmares dammit. Well, aunt called again just now. Cause another aunt and the husband had canceled or postponed all their meetings and appointments to make tomorrow free just for us~ I don't really feel like going also actually but how can i say no??? Guess i'm still going with or without sister! =)

Plus, badminton on thursday, food hunt on friday and shopping and barbecue night on saturday?! Why so occupied suddenly? I doubt i can attend all..







How about life in the university? =(


No comments:

Post a Comment