Thursday 25 August 2011

Goody goody gumdrops!

Went SAAS to take my WPP this morning. Crazy people made us waited for so long! I was so sleepy and impatient. It was something that can end super fast. Be more punctual lah next time. Stop wasting my time and your time. Plus, i'm running out of time! >.<" Then, balik and ate my Twisties. Unhealthy i know. But i like =.=" Future dietician who cares. Eat first, think later xD



I can actually finish the whole big packet all by myself. Kill me please.



Then continue with my artwork, DIY photo frame. To bring to uni. To make myself feel better there. It feels more homey when you've photo frames around. I wanna look at them when i'm feeling lonely or sad =D Supposed to do it yesterday but this lad came and asked for my help. I was drop dead tired after that. But i'm glad i could do something to help. So happy! Hee.. Okay, back to my frame. Wth, i swear i will never attempt to make one with this design anymore. I AM SERIOUS. *look into my eyes*



The materials. Spot the two colours threads *faint*



IKR super tiny! I feeling like dying already.



There, to add to my misery, the thread just won't pass through! I supposed because it's yellow in colour.



Sow in the paper together cause i know i will never make it round like a lollipop zzz.



And taadaa..! My sweety frame is done. I'm so happy. Ha.ha.ha.



Of course i added some bling bling***


Skipped the steps cause i blogged about this more than once before this lol.



I'm loving the colour of my puncher. Baby purple ♥


Then when i was blog-walking other bloggers' blogs, i found this cute link ^^
What is your smurf name application. Tried mine and i got Goody goody gumdrops smurf =D
Goody goody gumdrops means a chidish exclamation of delight. Ahhh, smileeeee C=
I just love smurfs cause they are so cute. Plus they are blueeeee~ ♥ ♥ ♥ Three blue hearts for them lol.





You can try to smurf yours here ^^







T.I.R.E.D



No comments:

Post a Comment