Friday 18 October 2013

Air Batu Campur

Retardedness overload :D


Feel so good to be home again although i only had two days of classes this week.
Midsem is approaching, i am so stressed!
It seemed like i am trying to be ignorant about it. I don't wanna face reality. I am really scared for pharmacology exam. Everyone says that it's a killer subject. Now i know how cruel it is T_T

I know he is trying hard to help me destress.
Brought me to a movie that i've been wanting to watch all the while.
Brought me to eat the food that i've been craving for since ages ago.
Got everything planned out so well. I am actually impressed this time.
Watched Insidious Chapter 2 and got all my cravings for the week fixed in a day! :D


Kimchi fried rice. Tried this finally. Heehee.


Matcha Supreme. Nothing is more perfect than a green tea and red bean combo :)


Who has teppanyaki salmon set at Ichiban Ramen when there's a Teppanyaki next door?
TAN KOK WAI. Hahaha. Just because he so felt like eating taugeh all of the sudden.


Finally, i watched it! Hehe.

Seriously, are all James Wan's productions like this? My fear just disappeared when the movie ended. And i can hardly recall the content of the movie. Lol. I am confused. I mix up all the storyline of those horror movies that i've watched already. If you ask me now what The Conjuring is about i might tell you what happened in Sinister, Insidious or even some downloaded movies that i've watched. I am not trying to say that this movie is not worth the money. It is actually not bad. Not scary but it has a good story line. I think i will go and the third one too if it's out in the cinema. By the way, this is linked to the first one. You might want to watch the first one first before watching this :D


Traditional ABC with ice-cream.

Yay! Had both Japanese and local style ABC in a day :D



No comments:

Post a Comment