Saturday 5 October 2013

Toiled.

Hola, i survived another tough week.
The toil gets harder as we approach closer to the final year of studies. 
It gets tougher.
It gets tougher. Or did i just got weaker?
I need a nap everyday and a good night sleep. 
Regardless of it's just a two hours break in between classes, i'll walk all the way home to nap.
I am that lethargic.
Didn't really anticipate the courses i am taking this sem, hence, credits all went to my hardwork rather than interest or passion.

What do you do when you're stressed out in a house full of people?
You cry yourself to bed and wake up with a pair of swollen eyes the next morning.

I am really grateful for the location of my university.
What i am trying to say here is, i get to go home every weekends!
More thankful that i have a father and a bf who are willing to fetch me home.
I am not ashamed to declare that i am a PBSM.
Weekends and home are my only driving force that get the through the week.
Not to forget, a BFF who will always help me to destress :)


Look at how beautiful my book is now. Haha~
I used to think that this book is useless. I am using this almost everyday now.


This is what happens whenever i am planning a therapeutic diet.
We need to do this every week. Cases come one after another without pausing.


Just trying to promote some chocolates here. Haha.
A balanced proportion of nuts and chocolate in every bites!


Thankful that he made time for me even when he is busy.
Bought me ice-cream when i am unhappy.
Being my Subway companion to satisfy my craving.
Well, groceries shopping makes me happy too! =D*

I am going around surveying the products available in the market.
Trying to elicit info which will help a lot in my menu planning.
Busy taking pictures of the nutrition facts on the packaging as well.


He said i love to show off my bare shoulders! Lol.


Ectopic growth of egg and meatball tumours! Hahaha.


A fake candid shot of him sipping lemon tea.


Went Cziplee to get some stationery.
Bet sis gonna love this! Maybe i should get her one.
And i did some surveys on the item prices that i am intended to get him as graduation gift. Heehe.


Gotcha!
Both people who are on diet buying stuffs like these! Epic fail.


CHOCOLATE HAZELNUT TEMPTATION
Chocolate and vanilla flavoured ice-cream with chocolate sauce, hazelnut paste and peanuts.
The fifth flavour i am trying. Maybe i should just abandon the strawberry flavour?
Bad experience with Wall's Strawberry Cheesecake.
Or we shouldn't have eaten that in the dark cinema while watching The Conjuring?


Greedy people got another five packets despite getting two from me.
He said it is the food for his brain.
Also the food that helps him to diet. Biggest joke ever. Ha.ha =p


We saw this and i got it for dad. He's still suffering from sorethroat and cough :(
This is a new product? 
Showed it to dad and he said he was just thinking is there any F&B company which sells packaged coconut juice. There is really one!
I am trying to emphasise on how refreshing this drink will be by the editing. Haha. I detest coconut juice cause it has this weird taste.


A picture together to end this post.
Pimples are growing on my face :(



1 comment: