Saturday 11 August 2012

Beautylabo hair whip color~

I've been wanting to dye my hair since long ago but i'm not allowed to do so =(
Dad said the chemical is bad for you. It will spoil your brain =.=
Discovered this new product in the market.
Makes hair dying so much easier!
So tempted.
I heard negative feedback about this product from a blogger though.
I'll probably start off with dark brown if i'm to dye my hair although people always say blondes have more fun. Haha.



Shake shake~




Step 1: Pour the water based solution into the shaker.
Step 2: Pour in the colour powder into the solution.
Step 3: Shake hard for a thorough mixing.
Step 4: Apply the foam evenly on your hair and wait for 30 minutes.

Easy right? Wondering how long will the colour last..








Wee~ It's blue~
Can't wait! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment