Friday 24 August 2012

Reading. And more readings.

When i tiptoed in front of the tv just now,
suddenly i lost the strength in my foot when i applied force on it.
It left me sitting on the floor -.-
My foot's not fully recovered yet!
Should i go consult a doctor now?

I am tired of making the calls now.
I feel you now Mr. Bra!
I shall just wait for others;
or invite myself from now on -.-
Indescribable feeling </3

I am going to die of boredom at home.
So bored that i can read three books in less than a week.
Going to finish the third and moving on to the fourth.
Gosh, i am just bored!
No more holiday for me once new semester starts.
I know this, that is why i am so frustrated i am not enjoying now.
Am i going to just let my holidays go waste like this?
Grrr! Hate it.


My third book for the week.


No comments:

Post a Comment