Friday 31 August 2012

Tzu Chi Great Love Charity Fair

Happy 55th Independence Day to Malaysia! I am tied to family when i am supposed to enjoy myself more on this. It's a public holiday you know. Although i am already on holidays now. I have plans but i am not allowed not to go to this charity fair with them. Basically, this charity fair aims to raise fund for some new building they attempted to build. That's forcing =/ Dad bought RM100 worth of coupons from aunt for charity. The coupons can be used to buy stuffs in this fair.  There were booths and stalls selling all kinds of stuff. Bags, foods, drinks, towels, tupperware and so on. We didn't really wander around. We made a beeline to the school canteen for foods. Oh, there were massaging booth, chinese calligraphy booth and booth for games too. Basically we were just gonna spend them on food. Fyi, the foods are all vegetarians. Burgers, noodles, laksa, spaghetti, fried rice, kuih-muih, cakes, tarts, ice-cream, crackers, cookies, you name it. And it was so crowded with people and it made movements so difficult! I hate the crowds! But i've been ordered around to buy foods -.- And the foods were not nice also. Just ate a bit of this and that. But since it's for charity, so it's fine. I'll accept it. Amithaba~


The coupons. 


No plastic bags.


Look at the crowd. Just a part of it.


A hakka dish called 算盘子. RM10. Tried this for the very first time although i am a hakka yin. Like it ;)


Carbonara spaghetti. RM10 with drinks.


Vegetarian chicken and char siew rice. RM8. 


Nasi lemak with vegetarian rendang chicken. RM10.


Kuih-muih. RM5. I like the white with purple and orange patches one. 


Ice-cream. RM2.


Bread sushi. RM10.


Pumpkin kuih. RM5.


Fruit tartlets. RM8.


Mum's favourite lei cha. RM12.


They have ais kacang too!


One of the many booths there.



I find pleasures in good foods.
That's why i want you to try what i think it's nice.
I am happy to do so.
Cause i'd like to share with you my happiness.
You too, again and again said you want me to try what you think it's nice.
But in my vivid memories, you never once did.
Every now and then when you promise me something,
i'll be thinking, don't say that if you don't mean it.
If you don't understand my silence, how do you understand my words?
If you think that even these little things don't matter, what does?
#just picking an instance.








Crying to myself in silence.
Why do i always have to do this?
You tell me why!

No comments:

Post a Comment