Monday 20 August 2012

No yoga on Monday!

Yoga is my monday blue during holidays. But no yoga for me today. Feel kind of sad too. Always in a dilemma cause i want to sweat but i am lazy to work out. Grr..! We went shopping again. Midvalley this time. Cousin asked me a favour to get her the green tea kit kat from Japan at The Gardens last night and there i was today. I am so happy i could get it this fast. Hehe. She is like a prisoner locked in jail now. Feel so sad for her. Hope she can stay strong and endure for another week. We met one of her best friends and the sister and cousin during breakfast today and of course we chatted about her and her. I got to know that the friend's mum passed away giving birth to her little sister and how the father married a step mother who treated them rather harshly. But they grew up well. I remembered how this friend of my cousin's always comes to grandma's house when we were younger and how one of my little cousins reacted to her presence. Kinda funny now when you recalled back what happened. He would always hide himself somewhere when we announced that she's came. Lol. Now he still blushes whenever we mention her name. 
After breakfast, we went to one of dad's workers' house for Raya. We were served with Raya tidbits and snacks. I wish for some duit raya instead. Lol, just kidding~ Dad was the one who gave them duit raya. How come?! Lol. 
Then, lunch at Shi Fu Wantan Mee Restaurant at Taman Segar. Dad was craving for their curry mee this time -.- The owner asked bro to come next week. We did like how we're told to just that we were a day later. So obedient right -.- Finally, we were courageous enough to order their second spiciest pan mee. It was really spicy! I doubt we would try the spiciest anytime sooner. Or later.
And shopping at Midvalley, we bumped into aunts. Bought my sports shoes. Sis bought the exact same one as me. Listen up sister. I think you should be more decisive! What took you so long to choose a pair of sports shoes and a set of bedsheet! -.- 

I AM EATING AND I AM EATING AND EATING. EATING NON-STOP!
I ATE TOO MUCH~ 


This is it. Second spiciest a.k.a flame from hell.


Look at those chilli flakes.


Something new. Grassjelly ice.


All time favourite. Red bean ice! ^^


RM22.90 for twelve mini sticks >.<


Forgot to take picture of my new shoes but this is the colour. How striking!


Uncle is back from Johor with some worm-like mooncakes! Lao po, lao gong biang and tui sha biang too. Yummy~


No comments:

Post a Comment