Tuesday 3 May 2011

Cheers!




Wawawa~ I'm nervous~
An ex-schoolmate of mine asked me for a favour. She needs someone to design a logo for her cheer team for the upcoming cheer competition. Yes! She's a pretty hot blonde cheerleader =D it's just for the effect, she's not blonde btw =p
I don't know why i'm feeling the nerve cause she isn't putting any pressure on me. But i'm not confident that i can come up with something great.

She did give me some guidelines to help me perform my "creativity",
  • Red and gold are the main colours.
  • Silver/black/white are optional.
  • Only three colours are available in the logo.
  • And, her cheer team is Rebels.

Helpful? Haha. Besides, NO copycat act is allowed. All designs must be original. And worst of all, i think it's all about graphic designing which means i need to use a computer! Ahh, i'm an idiot when it comes to technology >.<"
So, i did ask her to get help from some other friends too. It's better to have a back-up plan, isn't it? I'm going to try my best too though =)

Let your imagination runs wild! =D








 This is the perfect opportunity for you to unleash your creativity.
Show them what you got! =p

No comments:

Post a Comment