Sunday 22 May 2011

Homey Sunday =)

My initial plan to visit Bald gay didn't quite go right cause something popped up. I did prepare mentally for like a few minutes at least. And i planned to bring you brown rice dumpling okay? xD So, you can feel a bit happy about it la. Ha~
So, plan changed, went out with family instead. Sis's sitting for her midterm examination at current so she stayed at home, to study. Tomorrow is her Chemistry paper omg =/
Woke up in the morning and was forced by mum to change my bedsheet and pillow case.


The feeling of sleeping in the sea, with little fishes~


So blue and so, it's nice! =D

Then, we went out for brunch at Wan Wan Pan Mee. Chilli pan mee here i come! =D So spicy yet so delicious~ Our favourite at all times. We just love spicy foods! =)


Mum's loh pan mee.


Dad's sliced fried pork pan mee and jasmine tea.


My dry pan mee and soya milk.


Slowly turned into chilli pan mee =D look at the dried chilli flakes


After brunch, we went Viva Home, a new shopping complex in KL. Well, it consists mainly of home deco outlets. I enjoyed looking at those home furnitures and decorations. Fascinating and pretty, romantic and lovely, colourful and fun, antique and artistic, modern and sophisicated. I like them all =) The restaurants and cafes there are very nicely renovated too. Oh ya, and their washrooms omg. A different theme for each floor =D The groundfloor uses the elements on a cruise, sailors? First floor, modern red. Second floor, sexy cowboys! me likey~ =)))


So that we wouldn't lose our car. Haha!


First floor. Look at the wheel. Omg, camwhore!



Inside the cabinet. They even paid attention to that =D


See see! They actually placed wine barrels in the washroom.


Pictures are taken with my lousy phone's camera. Aunt took my camera to Hong Kong! I want my camera back, fast! =/





Just for you to know =)





No comments:

Post a Comment