Monday 30 May 2011

Not my lazy song.

Oh, today i don't feel like doing anything.
I just wanna lay in my bed.
Don't feel like picking my phone,
so leave a message at the tone.
Cause today i'm not doing anything.
Nothing at all!
Just like Bruno Mars~





But i can't. Sigh~ Heading to the studio soon. For the very first time. Doing yoga in the studio *excited state xD*


All pumped up for yoga? 
Always a NO.


I know this is random but


I really wanna have a bite of that! =/






I'm hungry =/


Oh, some add-ons for this post.
Class was conducted in Miss Tutor's house instead cause her husband was having another class in the studio. Just wanna show some pictures that i've taken at her lovely house =)
Well, her house has this little garden at the backyard. Nice~ And i see many greens inside and outside of the house. They must really care for the environment. But the house has no tv, no sofa. wonder how could they possibly survive there lol



Class was conducted here, the living room?
We did our handstand with the equipment on the wall. My goodness it was scary (!) but kinda fun though xD


The space for the pro~


We sneak a peek of her room =p
A collection of bandanna. Wow!


No comments:

Post a Comment