Monday 30 May 2011

I had a dream.

It's 2:50a.m. now and i'm still wide awake wth! Had been rolling here and there for the past two hours plus. I should sleeping soundly and dreaming some of my wildest dreams right now! But i don't know what is wrong with my body. It must be exhausted after yoga but why, why can't i fall asleep? I want to sleeppppp~!!! And start dreaming~




So, just to share a dream i had when during my nap time yesterday. Can't recall how i got there but i remembered this part of the dream well. My conversation with a baby lol. Well, here is how it goes.

*Me, carrying the baby*
Baby : Ain't i heavy?
Me : Nola, still okla. Not that heavy also.
Baby : I know i'm heavy. I'm eating a lot now. So that i can grow up faster. *showing me a wide smile*

Yes! A speaking baby! In proper language. I don't know why i didn't freak out in my dream. Was just shocked at what he said. Aww, such considerate little thing. He wants to grow up fast so that he can lessen the burden of his parents having to look after him and take care of him. How lovely =)) And he was about to sing me a song, an English song when i was woken up by a text message. Grrr..i wanna continue my dream! Zzz..!


What song could you sing to me?





Another insomniatic night =(


No comments:

Post a Comment