Monday 2 May 2011

Out of control!





I am going crazy!
I have these emotional highs and lows that are driving me insane.
I am never an emotional basket case but now crying is so commonplace for me.
During the course of the day, something small might just happen and trigger a negative mood.
This is where i get stuck.
Once i feel negative emotions, it seems like i cannot make myself to feel better.
I just get trapped in this rut of negative feelings that lead to negative thoughts that lead back to more negative feelings and so on.
I get angry with people too easily, then i cry, then i feel stupid.
It's all too much.
Frankly, i just can't take it anymore!
What the hell is wrong?!






I can't control my emotions.
I'm such an emotional person.
My emotions get the best of me.


No comments:

Post a Comment