Sunday 1 May 2011

Labours' Day's bonus?

My eyes went $$ on labours' day! Not that i'm getting my year end bonus or what. I don't even have a job, fyi. It was just some unexpected reward. RM300 for my hardwork! I know i should be grateful although the money flows into someone else's pocket. And yes, i am =)


Persatuan Hakka Hulu Langat. Proud to be a hakka? 


 Event conducted in hakka too!


Spot it!


Saw?


Ha! Chinese name~


The camera focused on the hair rather than my face. How sad~ lol


Sis worked hard too..


Cash!!!


Some refreshments after that..


Not that nice =(


  Combo with healthy fair soya bean milk. Ha~


The carnivore's plate @@


Nevertheless, 
HAPPY LABOURS' DAY TO ALL!
Take the day off and enjoy!





Something that sis did today totally blew dad off.
Not gonna mention what exactly happened.
But lessons learnt,
to be the last one standing,
shyness shall be replaced with assertiveness,
determination shall replace sensitivity.



No comments:

Post a Comment