Friday 20 May 2011

It's hurting again..

Don't blame me for leaving you.
I wish that i had never meet you.
Then there would be no need for loving you.
No need for crying over you.
No need for heartbreaks.
No need for pains or tears.
No need for forgotten promises.
No need for crying myself to sleep.
No need, for everything you've done to make me feel like a total failure.




Your friends,
they are standing by your side, backing you up,
i'm glad to see that.
Much more, they blame everything on me.
Yea, i'm standing tall all by myself.
That's why i'm not gonna tell you a thing about what's going on in my life.
No matter what i say,
i'll be fine since i'm the one who broke your heart?
Yes, i will.
Call me a heartbreaker,
i'm your heartbreaker,
a heartless heartbreaker.
I'll be out of your life forever.
Out of sight, and out of mind.
So, forget about us, forget about me.
You don't need me, i don't need you.
Nevertheless, you weren't even there when i really need you.
I want a new life too,
to be alone, or with a better person.
So, stop pretending like you care even if you do care.
Cause you know what?










I don't care.
But deep down inside, it hurts.
Sorry, i lied because i don't want you to know how much it hurts me.
And when you're not around, yes,


No comments:

Post a Comment