Monday 23 May 2011

Say Ouch!

Woke in the morning,
feeling so heavy.
And i was thinking,
blue really does exist
in colour
and feeling.
And only if you could draw closer.
Just a little closer.
You would sense the
P-A-I-N
in me.
The feeling of pain in me.

But what triggers such feeling?


Woohoo! Went and redeem my Domino's pizza today. The waitress asked for my handphone numbers when i was ordering my pizza and i went erm..hmm..ahh..omg! I just can't remember my own numbers. Damn! Anyway, skip that. Concentrate on the foods instead. After all, it's what matters lol. The aroma of melted sugar and butter filled the atmosphere. Hmm~ Take a deep breath please =D Tuna temptation! My choice. I love tuna not because i'm Garfield. So, don't call me Tuna. The Cinnastix tasted just like Cinnamon sugar pretzel. Yummy~


Gonna expire soon, that's why..


Cinnastix with sugar icing =D


Nah, Tuna Temptation. Temptation!

What is wrong with tonight?!



IT'S TIME FOR YOGA AGAIN!
Look, even the picture is black and white.
My heart is black and white too.
Although black and purple are what i am now.





I want my camera back =(

No comments:

Post a Comment