Tuesday 26 July 2011

Dangerous driver.

Done my urine test at last yesterday =D I was worried i wouldn't do it because of what Michelle told me. I thought i'd have the same problem as her. Anyhow, i did it and it turned out good. I'm healthy~ Went back KHS to certify my certificates with Sim just now. Pengetua wasn't there! So, Mr Soh helped us. I wondered if his signature is acceptable. If not, i'll have to go again =/ Anyway, some of the documents are must be verified by the Pengetua only. Aiya , so troublesome lah!



Quite thick leh. That's why i'm reluctant to ask from Pengetua if it isn't necessary..


Then, went Czip Lee to buy scientific calculator. Parked my car at KFC and walked all the way there and back =.=" Super sunny! I wondered why i did that now. Calculator can definitely wait. Maybe i miss Mathematics too much ahhh~ Encountered a foreigner when i was on my to Czip Lee and he was asking me for direction to KTM station. I am a direction idiot okay =.=" I guided him through the road behind CCK Mart but me myself followed the road in front of it and guess what? I reached the junction before him and he asked me again. Not my fault okay, slow and steady is the best! Waited for sis's class to dismiss then go home. I got honked a lot of times today omg! =/



Excited with new calculator? =.="



Dangerous amateur driver. Stay away! >.<"


Going Tok Kok Session at Beach Cafe tonight. Finally they changed the venue. I didn't go for the past few sessions anyway =p Aiya, last gathering before uni, just go loh.







The pain is killing me.
Dammit!



No comments:

Post a Comment