Tuesday 19 July 2011

So little time, so much to do!

Busy busy busy~ like a bee! No, like a hive of bees all sum up~~
There are so much to prepare before university. It's gonna be freaking crowded and long waiting queues everywhere cause others are doing the same too. I hate this kind of chaos. I've no enthusiasm for this kind of thing. Too laid back i suppose? Indeed. Went Bank Rakyat at Bangi to close my account there so that i can use the money to open a new account at Bank Islam for university purpose. The fella was explaining so much to me (but i can barely hear him ya, i have hearing problem, i've bubbles in my ear =.=" ) and finally he said minimum amount for saving is RM120, how much do you want? So i said RM2250. He stoned for a moment and asked do you want to pay the fee as well? And dad said nope. Why not zzz? We need to go again for fee next time lor! =/ We wanted to go and close my Agro Bank account too but it's moved? To where! =.=" Went Hospital Kajang for medical checkup but a nurse told us to go to this klinik kesihatan at Bandar Teknologi. They don't do checkup nowadays =.=" Planning to go some other day. In the morning. My body condition is freaking bad now. I need more time to recover! I wanted to say that, i felt so frustrated today. Annoyed with dad's inconsideration. There's still so much to settle before uni!



AKAUN DITUTUP!


This is an book-less saving. No account book i mean.







Gonna get busy again!

No comments:

Post a Comment