Monday 4 July 2011

Lost and Found.





There are times in life where
we may lose our way,
but we have to remember
to get back up again.
Because life moves on.
We have got to keep pace with it,
to live life to the fullest!



Everyone knows this philosophy pretty well i know. But how many of us can actually materialise it in real life? Forget and forgive? Very few. In fact, many of us continue to dwell on the past and wish to undo what has been done. Wish to turn back time? Hoping that you could have do better this time? I know. Cause you're just like me~ But we don't have a time machine, YET. And well, this is reality. So be patient ya. For the time being, we shall just continue living as normal humans. Wait for me to invent one first kay people! It's gonna be something better than Doraemon's. Hee.


Fortunately, i don't need one now. I am learning to let go. Because i realised despite those who hate me, i still have a big bunch of people who care for me and love me just the way i am. And i love them too. These are the people who don't want to see me being sad and grumpy all the time. They want to see the happy me =D They want me to leave all sadness behind and forget about them, totally. Ignore those haters. They are talking behind my back because my life is more interesting than theirs. Quote from Justin Bieber =.=" Be tough. Smile more. Cheer up. Then my day will also be more beautiful. I wonder if it's true. Hmmm..




* * *


After yoga we went to a snack supplier place and i bought these xD
Very little right. Go again next time! Hee..


My certificate~ Hahahaha..








Wow, my post is so full of happiness~
I mean the word "happy".
Don't misunderstood this as a tongue twister lol! 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment