Thursday 21 July 2011

Not my day.

*Yawn* Look at the queue before the main entrance was opened to public. And there i was, standing behind the pregnant lady with a checked-patterned blouse. Waiting and waiting. When it's finally my turn, the person in-charge at the registration counter told me that, oh, medical check-up petang lah, pukul 2. I was oh okay-ing but in my heart i was thinking wth! =/ Woke up so early for nothing. Just not my day!




And so, we went home and i slept la of course zzz. Awaken by dad not long after. He wanted to go MCA to make appeal on my course. I'm happy with my course lah. It's something i'd like to study. But he insisted so we went to this MCA headquarter at Ampang, KL. Today was the closing date already. We were so unprepared. He told me last minute how would i know what should i bring? =/ And when i was filling the form suddenly i realised something. They only help those who didn't get a place at all in any IPTA or those who get a course out of their eight listed choices. Mine was the third lah! Ish. The fella in-charge told us about some other ways where i can try. Why did he tell us?! >.<" It's about writing some letters to UKM to try to change before i enroll into the uni or i can choose to enroll first and then work it out internally. I would choose neither. I hate this kind of things lah! =( But then this who-knows-it-all-aunty was telling me to do this and that. Which made me super frustrated but i can do nothing but smiled back to her. Dad was sigh, i shall just skip him =.="

Super tired after that. Mentally more than physically! Went back Kajang to do body check-up. Stupid government clinic did it so simply. I would have do it myself if i have the equipments! =/ I need to return on Monday for urine test cause you know what! It's almost 5pm and it was time for them to balik rumah. Wth, almost lar, belum 5 lar! If something pops up, i can only do the test three weeks after that lah! @#$%^&*@#$%^&*!!!


Super slow speed. Slower than snailssssss~


Met this fella who said he knows my dad and grandfather too.








My ability to adapt and blend in is real WEAK.


No comments:

Post a Comment