Friday 29 July 2011

Sickening.




I'm sick of being lied to. I'm sick of believing. I'm sick of the guilt. I'm sick of crying. I'm sick of having to fake a smile. I'm sick of having to blast my music. I'm sick of having to explain myself. I'm sick of all the rules. I'm sick of not being able to forget. I'm sick of being judged. I'm sick of comparing myself to others. I'm sick of failing. I'm sick of never being good enough. I'm sick of the ignorance. I'm sick of the fake laughter. I'm sick of competition. I'm sick of bullshit. I'm sick of enduring the night alone. I'm sick of my boring life. I'm sick of the same routine everyday. I'm sick of the promises. I'm sick of the anger. I'm sick of the fierce words. I'm sick of hurting. I'm sick of being ignored. I'm sick of being hated. I'm sick of being questioned. I'm sick of pretending everything is okay. But most of all, i'm sick of you and your shit. And i'm thinking,









How i wish i can disappear from this world.
And everything will be fine once more.


No comments:

Post a Comment