Sunday 17 July 2011

The trio.

This Sunday, dad introduced us to a new dimsum restaurant at Taman Desa. Never try before wan. We used to go there for the fish head noodle soup saje. Something to be happy about right! It's time for food again xD We went in trio, mum, dad and me only. But pleasant morning suddenly isn't that pleasant anymore. Mum's moodless. 360 degrees mood swing. She is always talking non-stop but this morning she was freaking quiet. PMS? Scary lah! The new restaurant turned out to be not so nice. Plus, eating under such heavy atmosphere, i can't digest lah! =/


Paddy in chinese.


Siew mai. Not tempting at all.


Mum's favourite. She said not nice!


Thai-style beancurd. This stupid dish burnt my tongue. Serious burn. I can still feel it clearly now =S


Fried beancurd with prawns. Dad likes this, i've no idea why lol.


Siu long pau.


Char siew pau.



Lau sha pau! This one not bad xDD


So in order to lighten mum up, dad suggested shopping! One Utama or Midvalley he asked, mum keep shaking her head. What is this? Tense atmosphere. Went Midvalley also at last. I wanted to get my shoes too. Shopping can make women happy~ No doubt. At least it works on mum. She seemed so happy shopping and trying on clothes. Yea, i became her servant to bring clothes for her. I'm fine. When she's happy, everyone is happy, i'm happy too. Are you happy? Haha. Skipped the lunch part cause mum PMS again =.=" She has a problem with food?! Walked the whole Midvalley for my shoes =.=" Either i don't like the design or my size is sold out already =( Simply grabbed one and left.


Mum wants one too =.=" I wanted this at first! Blue leh~


But i bought this. Dad said white goes well with anything. Should have bought the black one! White very easy to get dirty~


Dinner time, PMS again. Seriously, something is wrong with her today. I was hoping tomorrow is a better day~ Makan at Seven Wonders Kitchen =) Not much of food pictures cause i forgot my camera and my handphone's battery is running low.


Pineapple fried rice. Tried it for the first time. Wanted to try although i don't eat pineapple cause it smells like Twisties =D


Mum's sour and sweet sauce chicken with rice. Took this cause it looks pretty. Haha.






Enjoying while i can!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment