Sunday 31 July 2011

Bloated with foods!

Asked dad to go any shopping mall which has Padini Concept Shop and he went Mines. Mines mana ada! =.=" Anyway, we shopped like usual. But i was no in the mood at all. Emo fella. Shopped with a heavy heart~ Okay, skip shopping. Had lunch(?) dinner(?) at Esquire Kitchen. Went to buy lou po biang and hup tao sou for grandma actually but mum keep complaining that she was hungry. It was just 4:56 at that time =.=" The curry bihun i ate for breakfast pun belum digest. Ate pandan kaya swiss roll somemore. Ahhh~ diet! Continued to shop after that. Went Giant to buy snacks. Bought my blue baju kurung since they made it compulsory for us to wear blue and i only have one. Blue is the colour of UKM wor. I like blue xD Dad asked why baju kurung also so expensive wan meh? Never buy for me before leh! =p But that baju kurung looks so fragile and thin. It becomes a see-through-piece under the sunlight i think. Damn. I scare i will tear it when i wear it. Or not, i will tear it when i wash it. That's more like it. Rough people like me. Sigh~ After that, grabbed my pink sneakers and went home. Oh no, went Bread Story to buy my Tuna breadstick before we left. I know food again~ And guess what, we just came back from dinner at Seven Wonders Kitchen!


I don't like polo tee..


I love mickey more.


Look at this fragile little piece =.=" I like plain one more than flowery ones.


Striking~


Digestive!


Esquire Kitchen.


Shanghai noodle? Very salty!


Tofu with minced pork.


Some veggie dish. Nice~ xD


Pathetic looking siu long pao.


Ugly looking but tasty tuna bread stick! 

After Mines, went and meet the tabib again. To see whether my health shows any improvement or not. Improved a bit lah but still not very okay yet. And dad told him that my palms are always cold. Unhealthy. Sigh~

From black to green. Not bad lah zzz.


He gave me this to cure my cold sweaty palms =.="


Singapore fried bihun. Tasty.


Fried kwai fah ramen. Tasteless.




Sigh~

No comments:

Post a Comment