Monday 11 July 2011

Tears.




All my life i'd been astonished by, and vaguely contemptuous of, people who let their emotions rule their lives. And suddenly there i was..




I hate it when my eyes are always watery. Tears waiting for the right moment to fall. So used to bursting into tears for no reason, weeping late at night has become a habit. I'd definitely say i'm fine if i'm asked. Tears shed. Red swollen eyes greeting the early sunrise. Weary from weeping. Tired of woes. Dislike long winded explanations. To remain silent is always my style. But it's okay. I'll endure. I'll learn. I'm an emotional and emotionless person.




Perhaps our eyes need to be washed by our tears once in a while, 
so that we can see Life with a clearer view again.  -Alex Tan-




* * *




It's done finally! Though it's unnecessary now. This is what i call, finish what u've started xD






Still, i ate too much!
Diet diet diet~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment