Sunday 16 October 2011

Fats, go away!


I feel like i am even busier when i am at home idk why =.=" I even lose track of time now. I went back on Thursday so that was the day since i last blogged about? @@ Okay, on Friday, a busy day too. Went bank and post office to settle something and went Cziplee to buy my stuffs. To organise my lecture notes and to buy plastic wrapper for my new books~ I need a conducive environment to wrap my book okay? =.=" So i brought back everything to wrap at home no matter how heavy it is, instead of bringing the wrapper to do it here. Don't roll your eyes =.="



One of the book, thickest and most expensive. But it so soft and flowy~ like jelly if you understand what i am trying to say =.="



Wonder will they give me that RM1000. Haha.



A new discovery that had been discovered long time ago is being discovered by me yesterday. Lol. It's not that i am slow or outdated or what, i just don't believe it when people said breads make you fat. If you wanna diet, it's better for you to take rice instead of surviving on breads. That's so true now! Based on my personal experiences, diet on breads and biscuits really makes you gain more fats that when you're taking rice. Hmm..but i still love breads~ What to do? Temptations everywhere! Yeah, cause food is everywhere!



Crunch! Chocolate inside chocolate @@



Went to this house warming party at sis's classmate's new house in Sg Chua after coming back from Mr Tan's house. The friend is so creative you know! xD You see, my name is Nancy, second sister named Tracy and the third one is Jessie but my brother doesn't have an English name and so her friend call him KFC since then. LOLS xD When she was talking on the phone with mum, she asked to bring KFC along. Mum even misunderstood her meaning. She thought she has to buy KFC there. Haha! It was a huge three-storey house. Designed by the father =) But sorry to say, i don't like the design of the house. It's kinda weird and not homey for me lah. Cause i feel like i have constantly stick close to the wall when i am walking in the house. Macam tak boleh pergi tengah-tengah. Do you understand me? @@




They used alot of glass elements =D



The food was almost finishing when we reached but i still manage to eat so much damn!



Received a sudden message from the daughter saying that that old lady who looks like kitten had just passed away last night. So sad! I like her so much T.T No more visit during CNY or any other festivals =( Dad and mum have to go to Ipoh to pay their respects to her. She just moved there two or three months ago. That's why i am back at KTSN early. 



First Powerlab on Wednesday. Eleven experiments in on shot. Scary~



My new scissors =D Starting to like purple already? Nah, it's because they made things look good in purple only. I still love my blue~ =p



Last meal before back to KTSN. Lol. *choi~*



Thought i will have to survive on biscuits again but dad just called me. He said he will come and bring me out for dinner on their way back from Ipoh xD Happy but sad at the same time! Fattening ah! I had apam for my dinner already >.<" Takda self-control like this lah! Aiyoyo.









Glad that i can get along well with my roommate =)


No comments:

Post a Comment