Sunday 2 October 2011

Steam Room~


Because i wasn't be able to go home this weekend, parents came and visit me instead. Brought me out for lunch. So happy~ Lol =D We went Viva Home. There's nothing to shop there except home decorations. I don't know why dad wanted to go there =.=" Later i found out that he wanted to go there just for that restaurant he saw on newspaper. But Viva Home has upgraded since the last time i went there. There are more shops and there are shops selling other stuffs other than home decorations. I love all the restaurants there. Nice designs ^^



So that you can find your car.



Steam Room.



Chrysanthemum with ginseng roots. I thought it would taste bitter. Tasted quite sweet =)



Steamed rice with minced pork with preserved cabbage.



Steamed rice with chicken and minced ginger.



Steamed bean curd with fish paste.



Double steamed soup with chicken and pseudo ginseng. I am drinking soup~ ^^



My rainbow momo chacha. I love momo chacha ^^



But..haih, just forget about it~  货不对版! =.="



I always have the idea that all these kind of 家常便饭, it's better for you to try out at those roadside punya hawker stalls. They would taste much better in my opinion. Reasonable price and come in big portion too. For these kind of restaurant, you're just paying more for the service and the brand. Don't you think so? =)

Back to KTSN and had breads for dinner. Sounded so sad =.=" but i love breads~ =D And i restocked many of my dry foods again. Fattening i know~ When i'm visiting Viva Home again for the next time, i am going to eat and eat at the newly opened Gurney Drive xDD



I changed my bedsheet already. Yerr, yellow~








Why am i constantly feeling so restless?


No comments:

Post a Comment