Wednesday 26 October 2011

Happy Deepavali!


Monday night..



Haih, it's been a routine, waking up, attending lectures, back to kolej, self-study, sleep. Eat, it isn't something essential to life anymore. Studying is. I am constantly thinking about my books. I dislike this kind of life! =(



Roommate's dinner again.


She caught me eating biscuit again for dinner and asked me why didn't i have rice? Aiyo, no appetite to even eat now. I don't feel hungry even if i didn't eat for the whole day. highest level of meditation lol. Just wanna fill my stomach with something to make me feel normal. Look at my life now! =/



Tuesday morning..


Felt quite peaceful cause i am going back after lecture on that day. But thinking about the amount of notes i am supposed to study for mid sem makes my stress level peaked again. So sad. How am i going to study so much when my brain is not at its optimum state? And now i know how irresponsible one can be. Shouldn't trust anyone except yourself. Looking at the good side of it, luckily i didn't really trust you in the first place. People oh people, how can you be so irresponsible???? @@



While waiting for the train. Studying again =/ what kind of life is it?!


Continue to study once i reached home. Fml. Don't want to do it but i am not in the position to decide what i wanna do now. I should feel happy cause this is what i chose to further my studies? Not at all! What do we need to study these kind of subjects when we are not gonna be doctors?! Haih, just complaining~



Baking is what i love to do?



It's been a routine when i am away. Aunt bakes muffins and cakes~



♥ butter cake =)



But look at the amount of butter used O.O!
Butter = animal fats = saturated fats, cholesterol~



Prefer plain butter cake more. And i felt that it's not nice at all. Not moist and very scattered. Not enough butter? But so much dy wor. Sis said aunt's cake used to be nice. Lol, funny.



Sweets to keep me awake but i still sleep. Like a * =(


Falling asleep while i am studying. It happens all the time. Damn frustrated with myself for not being able to hold on. That day during physiology lecture..

SAD - Seasonal Affective Disorder.
Symptoms: depression, sleepiness, irritability, craving for carbohydrates.
OMG, 100% kena lor!
Plus, it usually comes in combo with PMS. Wow, perfect time. Crazy. I am going to die young~



I don't miss pork =p


Happy Deepavali to all! =D It's the day for food slaughters like me again. Eat and eat like there's no tomorrow. Sigh, diet plan always fail! Whyyy??? Mana self control?! Went back kolej to take my notes. So, went Viva Home for lunch too. Planned to go to this restaurant at Kuchai Lama for fish head soup noodles but crazily packed with people. So, we gave up. Went another branch of that dimsum restaurant we used to go at Puchong. More people. So, we gave up again. Got so nice or not oh?



Gurney Drive @ Viva Home.



Penang curry chicken noodle. What's so penang about it?



Dry curry chicken noodle. In my opinion, Oldtown's tastes better~ =p



Thai chicken noodle =.=" What's so thai about it? LOL!



♥ fried dumpling~ =)



Fried koay tew. Nice but too spicy.



Rojak! The sauce is very nice =)))



Fried carrot cake. 



Bubu cha cha, my ♥ This one exact purplish. Haha.



ABC, very sweet.


Because of that, i was late for badminton. Didn't really sweat a lot lor. And i still feel like playing eh although my skills suck to the max now. When can we find the time to play again? When all of us are free..=( No one plays with me back in KTSN. It's so hard to find someone who i can share my interest with. Lonely~ *drawing circles*



I want to play somemore..


Mum cooked yee mee for me. Yer, i am still so full. Didn't feel well during badminton cause the food in my stomach is not being digested yet. Just did a tutorial question on why we shouldn't attempt vigorous exercise just after a large meal. Gave all sorta scientific answers but i still did it. Anyway, still ate it. Cause i am the one who ASKED her to cook it yesterday cause i said i miss her yee mee. 



With ♥ but i can't feel it.



I am having this weird feeling. Not in a good way =(








All study and no play makes Nancy a dull girl.
I need entertainment! *beside food =.=*

No comments:

Post a Comment