Thursday 27 October 2011

We are the food explorers!


We are the food explorers! Never give up till your lust is satisfied~ We are the ultimate food explorers~ xD Went to that restaurant at Kuchai Lama to eat again. This time we carried out our plan well. Woke up early and went there earlier than the others. Haha. We were the first to show up. Lol, luckily they started operating already. They are opened from 8am till 3:30pm, closed on Saturday and Sunday. They are doing catering as well, buffet style. But i see the prices of the package offered like so expensive compared to normal catering. Anyway, the address, G13 & 14, Jalan 3/115C, KP2, Taman Kuchai Lama, Off Jalan Kuchai Lama, Kuala Lumpur. Haih, feel so bad for relaxing like this. I still have tons to study for exam =(



The menu.



Pictograph style ^^



Looks very different right! Lol.




Dad loves this =)



Burning flame! Careful~




♥ the yam ^^




Ooohhh~ i love this~ xD



Thai-style tofu.



罗汉斋



上海炒年糕. There's some misunderstanding here. Haha!



Didn't order this cause this dish is not available yet at that time.


My body is secreting too much melatonin. Imba! Feel sleepy all the time. In fact, i am feeling sleepy and tired already before the clock strikes at eleven every night. What happened?! Because i'm used to the life of getting to bed early, thanks to my dear roommate it seems! @@ Not a good sign for me! My days are getting shorter and shorter. I wasted too much of my time sleeping already. Wanna do something more significant with my life T.T



Opening soon at Sungai Chua! I ♥ pan mee =D



Grandma said we must eat this today. Glutinous riceball with peanut fillings. She said it's October and eating this will bring good things to you. @@?? Haha.








My diet plan will never succeed =S
I want to eat ice-cream T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment