Tuesday 11 October 2011

What to do?


Yesterday was seriously a tough day to endure. I was drop dead tired. Body aching for no reason since the minute i woke up. Class starts at 10am but we need to go there two hours earlier cause we need to collect and pay for our books from professor. Walked almost the whole campus to search for her room =.=" Tired lor! Lectures ended at 4pm and we stayed back for a while to celebrate the birthdays for two of our beloved classmates~ Sang them birthday song in multilingual (lol) and bought them a chocolate cake. Whose birthday is coming up next? I feel like eating fruit cake =p

Attended a talk on don't know ko-kurikulum berkredit thingy later at night. It's very important for all of us in order to graduate. We are required to complete eight credits, equivalent to 320 notation hours (why so much?!) of co-curriculum activities within these four years. It's best if we can complete them in the first two years cause from year three onward we would be busy like hell already. Need to submit report and there's very high probability that our penyelia will ban it a few times before accepting it for real and starts grading us. Sigh~




Call me Dietitian Foo! *Mr. Bra called me that lol~



Saw this on a lecture's door. I think she doesn't welcome students to visit her =.="



My lunch that looks more like breakfast. That wasn't sambal, just some non-spicy kuah. Very full loh! Don't even feel hungry during dinner. But i eat also lah~ 



This is the cake.



Jasmin and Jia Yan. 19 and 20 respectively.



The cake was shared by 20 of us but how come mine is still so big? =p



Today was worse. Lecture at 8am and that means i have to wake up at 6am. There was a free period between 10am to 11am but they slotted in photography session! Want to nap for a while before the next lecture pun tak boleh zzz. Photography session was quite noob. Three formal shots and four candid shots. They prepare props for our candid shots =.=" Crazy people. I was really really really worried about my studies now. Whatever i try to study, they are not entering into my pathetic brain. What should i do now? Keep on reading and reading? But it doesn't work! Anatomy is scaring the hell outta me. I will be very depressed during and after an anatomy lecture. Same goes to physiology and instrumentasi. Biochemistry and Pemakanan dan Kesihatan are still fine although not very fine =.=" *dying*

And the BSMM event that i was talking about, most probably i am not joining anymore. I don't think i need to fight for merit this year. Maybe i'll just stay with a friend at Kepong. She welcomes me lots =) Will see how it goes. It so hard to find time to study and participating so actively in co-curriculum activities =(




She loves to act so much. Natural born actress. The 影后 among JPD first year. Recognised by all seniors~



Went out lunch with 影后. Haha.



Sorry if i made you angry. Wasn't expecting such big reaction from you. I was just complaining. Voicing out my helplessness. I wasn't really thinking of giving up at all. How can i give up when all hopes are on me? The feedback from you was rather saddening. I really feel like crying! T.T But it wasn't your fault for if it really bridle you up. I know you only care for me..








Gonna get busy.
Studying 24 hours a day.


No comments:

Post a Comment