Monday 17 October 2011

Going crazy.


Woohoo! From my previous post, i said that i am gonna have biscuits for dinner again right? Thought that it would be a good chance for me to diet. Mana tau dad made it back and called me out for dinner. Happy also lah xD Food makes people happy =.=" He brought me to Rendezvous Steak House that we used to go a lot last time but this one is located at KL near my kolej. not that near also actually =.=" Dad really thinks that i really need to eat a lot to replenish my nutrients it seems. Saddening dinner turned out to a very satisfying dinner. Ahhh~ so full~



Rendezvous Steak Garden.



Mum told the waitress that she wanna sit here =.="



She wonders why this table is not occupied. I said it's because it's not romantic enough. Too bright! xD



Dad's favourite shark fin soup. Ask him to stop eating shark fin zzz.



My very-thin-fish 'n chips lol~



Dad ordered pizza.



Look at those empty plates xD



Found this angle specially nice =D So i edited a picture from it.



This is the MIA punya MMS lah!



Our neighbour. See, when i first the girl i have an instinct that her bf will be bald. Seriously @@ Pretty girl with bald guy. It's always been that way =p



Back to business, it's Monday again. I have monday blues so badly. Had been studying the whole time but without much input. Cause my brain is not functioning very well. And i am constantly feeling very tired. It's been nights since i fell asleep without realising. Not a good sign. Too stress? How can i relax? Exam is around the corner, approaching day after day =( One of the lecturers said he expects us all to do well in this midsem exam. We MUST do well cause it's going to affect our final exam and all the coming examinations since they practice cumulative system in uni. And this is the easiest exam for us to score since the coverage of chapters is not that much yet. Wth? Like this still considered not much? Can go crazy one day wei! =/ Doubt that i can do well. Damn.



I hate Anatomy so much! Crazy subject..



Since it's not entering my brain, i went downstairs to refill water.



And acted emo for half an hour =.=" with my notes la of course.


After i came back to my room, it's still not wanting to enter my brain. That's why i am here, blogging. Cause i don't feel right if i sleep before 11pm. So early! But i'll still feel very sleepy during lecture tomorrow. What to do? Does coffee help? But i am immune to it already i guess. Sigh..



Roommate's dinner xp! Random~



Thank you for dropping by =)









Fed up with your life?


No comments:

Post a Comment