Thursday 13 October 2011

That night.


Intended to blog after class at 7:15pm on Wednesday but internet access was denied! So i can only blog when i am at home now. Walked back from campus together-gether that day cause the last bus left at 7pm xD All of us were running all the way to the bus stop once the lecturer dismissed us. Trying to catch the last bus you see.. There's still hope in us cause we were really tired to have to walk back at such hour zzz. By that time it was 7:15pm already. But when we calmed ourselves down, we were thinking, what are we running for?! It was already 15 minutes past 7pm. The last bus had left not one or two minutes ago but 15 minutes ago =.=" The stroll back took us about 30 minutes. Wasn't a stroll to be exact cause we were walking real fast. It was so dark and because we took the different route than the one i normally take with one of my coursemates, the road back seemed further >.<" Maybe cause there wasn't any food stall on the way. Ha~ The more i walked, the hungrier i became. I am serious =.=" Lovely coursemate bought me McD from Times Square in the afternoon xD French fries became so soggy and kinda yucky when i had them for dinner but it's the heart that matters ^^ Took the picture and bluetooth it tomy laptop but the picture is missing now. Wonder where it went =( Bought this extra length blueberry bun from night market cause she loves blueberry =D That's why i thought of buying her that.

Thursday was tiring too. But thinking that i can go home that night, that's what kept me going. Homesick? Nonono. I just love my home~ =.=" Dad said i am looking more wilted from the last time he saw me. I feel dead too. Too tired. Hectic uni life~ So he said he wanna bring me to eat nice food to replenish my energy. Lol. By the way, i feel fatter. It's not a hallucination or optical illusion. Reality is i am fatter already =/ Sedentary uni life! Despite the fact that we need to walk a lot and climb up down to the fourth floor everyday, i still feel that i am gaining fats.
  


My lunch yesterday. Yolk~



Rommate's dinner. I curi ambik =p!



Dad brought me to Levain.



And intro me this Seafood Aglio Olio Spaghetti =)



Cappucino. Because they were about to close already, they forgot about coffee art~



Love bitter chocolate ^^



Tsk tsk tsk.. Even i didnt do that myself =.="



This is the bread. In comparison with my Mathematics textbook. I miss Math so much! Sigh~





WHAT DOES YOUR SCORE MEAN? YOUR SCORE [ 75.67

This Could Be The Strength Your Are Looking For. You should not look far when trying to improve your emotional intelligence. The competency that has score within this range is actually among your best competency especially when the score is on the upper range (70 – 80). You are aware of the competency and are actually doing OK in life. However, there are some other competencies that are pulling you back, and make you stuck below the ceiling. You can start with this competency, and slowly bring it out to your attention. This will help you develop your full potential and become a more rounded person.


Did my Malaysian Emotional Quotient Inventory (MEQI) test and that was my score. I am doing OK? I hope so~ =)








Back to study!
The fact that i am having to sit for exam again is scaring the hell outta me~

No comments:

Post a Comment