Thursday 6 October 2011

STRESS!!!!!


I know i am being very irresponsible leaving just like this when they made it clear that it's best for us to not go home this week. Final preparation to make sure things work out perfectly. They made it compulsory for everyone to show up for final rehearsal and briefing tonight. Sorry to say, i really can't stand it there anymore! My goodness, now i know how suicidal people feel. Stress like 99! Feeling stressed from the second you wake up till the second you go to bed. Stress after every lecture, stress after every tutorial, stress after every practice, stress about assignments, stress about obtaining enough merits, stress about completing credit hours which is so damn a lot idk why =/ Basically stressing out about everything there. I would have probably cry every night if i'm not so occupied with activities. Am trying to study whenever i can but hardly there's time for studies ='( Omg, what am i going to do? This inexpressible feeling, you will never understand even if you try hard to put yourself in my shoe. So, i chose to bury it deep down in me. Tears shed whenever someone tries to dig it outta me. Tear of sorrow it is!



KL Sentral, packed with people.



Met an uncle and a not-so-old uncle on my way back and they kept talking to me. Asked for e-mail somemore =.=" Today was just not my luck. Took the train home alone for the very first time and the train happened to break down just one station before my destination. Wth?! I need to jump down from the train with my heavy-loaded laptop bag and hand carry plus my enormous water bottle =.=" Don't ever imagine how i landed. Zzz. Mum called asking why haven't i reach Kajang yet after so long. Then only i told her about what happened. Dad came immediately from work at Sungai Long to fetch me at Serdang and then went back to continue working. How am i supposed to know what to do when i got no one by my side T.T Troublesome i know. Guilty =( But you're the reason why i came back despite knowing all those troubles and  blames i am going to get once i get back. It's up to you to believe it or not. I never think that clarification is necessary as long as two hearts are connected.









Since when did the journey home became so difficult and exhausting?


No comments:

Post a Comment