Thursday 3 November 2011

Before and during..


Two day before Doomsday, i can still slack! Argh, hate this part of myself. So stress but yet still not motivated to do something. Is this what we do when we are fed up with life? I had just lived two decades of my life journey. Isn't it a bit too early for me to have such a feeling now? Maybe because my life is plain dull. Repeating the routines over and over again all the while. The only people think that they can at least help me to destress a little is by bringing forth food to me. That's why dad enjoys bringing us out for nice food. Mum said he is a gourmand himself to be exact. Lol. It's okay, we get to enjoy good food too. Kill two birds with one stone, isn't that something to be happy with? =) Feeding me with nice food, well, it works everytime. But only for that moment. I only take in great pleasure in food for that very moment. Damn. There's no cure for my stress cause it's reaching alarming rate (!)



At Mahkota Cheras, this is the restaurant i ended up not taking any food picture the other day..



Yummy but is it really that yum?



And the curry is so oily, nothing special. Deviates a lot from the last time they had it.



People are crazy about this charcoal grilled bread. I have no idea why. Why?!


Aunt was baking again. Two cakes this time cause she said one is never enough for us xD I was watching her again. Just love the moment. No explanation for it. The moment of love. I found my passion but can never materalise it. In the near future. Just to make days seem brighter. Hopes seem sounder. Optimism. 



I thought she wanna make banana cake initially. Haha.



Theres's a lot of butter again! >.<"



The buttery scent when it's spinning. *faint*



Add some patterns with cocoa powder. Plain butter is better!



Hot from the oven xD



Chocolate moist cake too! Like this more cause it's moist. Most probably undercooked but undercooked cakes always taste good. No kidding.


There are unlimited supply of food at home especially on Sundays. You see how my diet plan always fail. My family loves food more than everyone else. Well, maybe mum is the special case. She practices healthy diet. But still organic foods cost more. All boils down to food again. Something that we take in through our mouth, inducing all our tastebuds and accumulate layers of fats in you. Hahaha~




All these snacks seem so great suddenly.



Zero fats but zero nutrient. Organic mint sparkling juice. Carbonated water that tastes like mint. How weird would it taste? Who invented such drink? =.="



Owh, and i like mum's new cleanser. So tangerine. My shower cream is tangerine too xD


Enough with all those fun, back to business. Huhuhu, anatomy and nutrition and health both on the same day, followed by physiology, instrumentasi and biochemistry. Rushing to cover everything but i am running out of time T.T So little time, so much to do! Stresssssss~ I fell asleep without realising again. Worn out.



Coffee to get me through the night~ But i am immune to caffeine already T.T


The night before the big day. I can still enjoy eating. My feeling that night was really..=( Scared to death. Don't know what went wrong that night. Dinner took long and traffic was real jammed and i was back late and exhausted. I wanna cry already T.T So much time wasted!



Miss this so much!


Yolk~ xD


Look at dad's face. He was frustrated cause he waited for too long for his mee. We were done eating already.


Finally, the day has arrived. The first time ever sitting for exam when i am away from home. First time not having to wear uniform to sit for exam. First time sitting for exam in an air-conditioner hall. First time sitting for the same exam with people who are not of the same age as me. First time not knowing the exact time for a particular paper. So many first time-sssss~ *nervous*



This made my breakfast for the week. Love the buttery taste =D



The night before Physiology.



The night before Instrumentasi.



Look at my roommate when i was burning midnight oil till the last drop =/ cause she doesn't have exam for the next two days.



The night before Biochemistry.



The morning before Biochemistry.



Found this when flipping through the book. Stereoscopy? 



This post is so jumbled up. Too bad lah. Memory space limited. Too much to remember till i can barely remember anything @@









What would be the outcome?
*nervous*

No comments:

Post a Comment