Friday 4 November 2011

New insight ♥





Happened to come across this lovely blog.
Well written with love and passion.
I have a new insight in life.
Put all your heart in everything you do.
Find passion in everything you do.
LOVE what you do.
Engross in the moment and enjoy the fun.
Then, a problem will never be a problem anymore.
This is the one and only life you have.
Why not live it to the fullest? =)
You can complain but never regret.
Cause that's exactly what you wanted at that very moment.
Be grateful, feel contented.
After all, what doesn't break you down makes you stronger right? ^^
First, i need to be more expressive~ =)
To love with all my heart and soul.
♥ ♥ ♥



Now i am thinking about a new face for my blog. Hehe.
No more gloomy dark greetings.
Wanna shower my readers with 
Oh, should i change my link too?
If this was a fairy story?
I don't need a fairy story! =)









I am slow to finally come to this realisation.
But late is better than never right? =)

No comments:

Post a Comment