Saturday 19 November 2011

Little kitchen helper


Started off my Saturday with a nice bowl of fish porridge =) Well, weekends are meant for the on-going of a food feast. I am liking and hating it at the same time. Sister has just sat for her end-year MUET test today. Hope she did well although she was trying hard to aim for a lower band than she has already gotten in May. Because of what i told her~ Anyway, best of luck and i hope you could get a band 6! =p



Nice colour when egg is added =)


I abandoned my books and notes aside for the sake of helping out in the kitchen. Wanna learn how to cook cause i don't want to be laughed at for not knowing how to cook rice anymore =/ Ex-schoolmates are urging me to learn cooking all the time. Do you put in oil when you fried your rice? Sounds familiar to you? Damn~ Anyway, Bee's House is opening their branch in Sungai Chua. And we were the one helping with your buffet okay? =.=" Pay me! xD



Mummy wanna kepoh too! xp


I was supposed to sit back and watch, a bystander but they made me work too, peeling and cutting papaya and honeydew into cubes. Without realising i was doing more than i was told initially. Tired dao~ I have never done amy of these at home lor. No wonder the aunt is always complaining that she is tired. I can totally understand your feeling now.



The fried chicken wings are so damn salty.



Practically i touched each and every one of them xD



A variety of agar-agar.



Don't judge a book by it's cover. Don't judge an agar by its layer. It tasted awful~



Love the curry and the Korean-style marinated veggies though =D



Love fruits more! xD


Dinner at KL at night. So tired and so not in the mood. Never have the mood for this since forever. Goodness me, what kind of dinner was this? Oldies conquering. Drunken oldies. They were everywhere. So many of them. Old women choir troop, trot songs. Omg omg.. Never try, never know. But when you said see you next time, no thanks! >.<"



What kind of situation was i in?



Red wine =)



It's better to focus on food. The menu.



People are always impatient for the first dish. We are hungry and we want food! xD









Love this ^^ I have a sweet tooth~



This again @@



Omg! They have chinese opera as well O.O!



I bought two packets of my favourite yummy yet healthy biscuits =D



Okay, i am very determined to go on a diet now. 
Cause my pants are tight!










What is wrong with my GI tract?
The need to know.
But the fear of knowing is overwhelming..

No comments:

Post a Comment