Sunday 20 November 2011

Forbidden food




Even nice food couldn't brighten up my day nor night now =(
Conquered the fear of knowing. Finally i knew what's wrong with my body. It's my own bloody fault. What an unhealthy diet i am practicing all the while when i am outside. Realised but zero initiative to better the situation. I've got no one to blame except myself. Future dietitian kononnya. Malu lor~ >.<" Though it's not too late to try to make things right now but it would take a very long time for me to recover. Just need to be patient for the medications to work their magic and i shall control myself from consuming foods that would further harm my health. Just pull me back whenever you find me looking tentatively at some biscuits!






RESIST ALL TEMPTATIONS!
I HOPE I KNOW I CAN DO IT! 







And i know i have you by my side =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment