Monday 14 November 2011

The end: 13112011


My last day of midsem holiday! T.T How i wish i would have make use of my holiday more beneficially. I would have study all my notes if i really put my heart in doing so. If you say holiday is meant to have fun. Then i would have gone out for outings like there's no tomorrow. But i didn't T.T I am not determine to study and i have no date to go out with. I am having holiday at the wrong time. I am so free when everyone elses are super busy. How sad~ My long awaited holiday just flew by me. Just like that! O.o And i am counting the days till my next holiday~ Ahhh~ why so long!
Basically, how i spent my last day of freedom was to slack and slack and slack. Oh, and to eat, eat, eat and eat. Notice that i eat more than i slack? Zzz.



This moist fruit cake is so nice xD I can't figure out what fruit is that though but it's nice. So who cares~



This walnut brownies is nice too =)


Went to visit this old uncle at Country Heights again. The one whose wife has a room full of clothing, one full of branded handbags, one full of heels and shoes and a basement full of golf sets. Does it ring a bell? Yes! It's him! LOL.



Spot the window =.=" Some of us may not own a door as wide as that!



And this long dining table which i can see it's not in use anymore. Children have all grown up~



They actually owns a telescope =.="



A house full of antiques including the telephone..



Gigantic crystal tree!



The washroom looks so antique that i wonder is it functional =.=" Btw, i was locked in. Antique lock too!



The view from the inside of the washroom. I actually requested for the curtain to be lowered down and the windows to be locked. Felt so insecure in that way too =.="



The husband has a collection for himself too xD


Brunch at Face to Face. I don't like their pan mee. But saw the catalog and wanna try out their traditional Sarawak mee cause it looks appealing =D



Longan milk. Oh! that's longan milk. Now i know lol.




Mum's chef's special pan mee in soup. Not special at all lor.



My traditional Sarawak mee in black and spicy sauce. Looks so ugly! As long as it tastes good =p


And talking about removing the skin and cutting your fruits into smaller pieces before eating, do you actually practice that all the time? I feel it's rather time-consuming and people just finish them in no time. Yea, i admit i am a lazy person. I just bite from the whole. I don't even peel the skin normally cause you know the skin is the most nutritious part of a fruit =p




I tried to arrange them nicely so that..i don't know what's the reason i did that =.=



Brainstorming for what we would like to have for dinner. Deciding on what to eat is the hardest decision ever. At last dad suggested to eat at this restaurant we used to go every Sunday night last time. The foods there had degraded. They are tasteless. Or was it our tastebuds? Anyway, reduce salt and sugar intake = healthier diet~ 



Thai-style fried rice. Why only one? Cause i forgot till we finished eating. Hungry gua..



Bro loves to do this to leftover food. Too much of masterchef i guess.



By the way, 
ice-cream + muffin








Back to study mood!

No comments:

Post a Comment