Monday 14 November 2011

A new chapter: 14112011


Back to hell. I would like to ask a question again. Who the hell said uni is easy?! Resumed to my well-organised uni lifestyle. I so don't feel like waking up this morning although i slept early yesterday. The thought of having to sit in the air-conditioned  lecture hall and listening to lecture is so tiring =.=" The sky was so gloomy this morning. It reflected our mood maybe? To make thing worse, our beloved anatomy lecturer commented on our performance during midsem exam. Pointed out how bad we did. A few of us even got zero for her section. And the highest score for JPD was just 13 out of 20 though overall the highest score was 14/20. Wonder how bad i did cause you know what? The common mistakes made by students that she actually pointed out, i think i did most of them. Couldn't remember well T.T
Apart from that, the other that is getting on my nerve is our Academic Communication II project which is due this Friday. We have class this week where we will do conferencing for our project. We have yet to complete our project outline and LC yet. The NGO has yet to get back to us! T.T Not to forget my LC for critique. Now they are saying that we only need to do one for both written critique and online critique circle. Wth, how to compile two different things into one?



Lunch at 榕树下 for the very first time.


Went library to search for reading materials when we could just go back hostel and rest. We would be so much busier than the others! And i found out that we are actually scheduled to attend more physiology lectures than Nutrition students. *emotional imbalance*



Child abuse, our main topic.


I did something out of the norm just now. Finally i went and jog at Titiwangsa Lake xD Jogged at the area near to my hostel only cause i scared i will get lost wth. No sense of direction~ Sweat a lot! I am happy =D Now it's proven that my pores aren't blocked. I am healthy. Wahahaha..



Taken when i started jogging.



Forest above the lake.



Taken on my way back. So much merrier. I feel happy too cause i am tired =/


Jogging is exhausting =.=" Wonder whether i will go and jog there again. Lazy dahhhh..



Roommate's dinner when i am having my Digestives =D



So MUCH to do, so LITTLE time!







Wow, that's the way to submit assignment? Luckily it's not deadline yet! 

No comments:

Post a Comment